Auld Lang Syne
I finally understand the importance of having a plan after I 've joined the TV news industry for a whole year. It sounds silly, but it's true. In the news industry, you have to be fast, and what makes you accomplish this? It's well preparation.
Sadly to say so, but I have another conclusion after getting through some recent turbulence. No matter how organize you are, there is always something you can hardly prepare, such as saying goodbye... ..esp. saying goodbye to your own desire.
It's not a precise remark, but you can't deny the slight resemblance bewteen saying goodbye and betrayal. "緊緊相依的心如何 Say Goodbye" is the favourite line of my favourite song from 曹格。 How could you let go if that's what you really want? Betrayal to oneself is such a dilenma which I can't come up with a solution.
Sadly to say so, but I have another conclusion after getting through some recent turbulence. No matter how organize you are, there is always something you can hardly prepare, such as saying goodbye... ..esp. saying goodbye to your own desire.
It's not a precise remark, but you can't deny the slight resemblance bewteen saying goodbye and betrayal. "緊緊相依的心如何 Say Goodbye" is the favourite line of my favourite song from 曹格。 How could you let go if that's what you really want? Betrayal to oneself is such a dilenma which I can't come up with a solution.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home